Jirka Vodlson, Technical Consultant for Utilities & Communications at Intergraph, will present “Successful Integrations between SAP Solutions and Intergraph GIS” next week, April 18 and 19, in Madrid, Spain, during the SAP for Utilities for Europe, Middle East, and Africa Conference.
The session will be repeated twice during the conference: April 18 at 3:45 p.m., and April 19 at 10:45 a.m. at Showcase Center 2. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to the history of GIS and SAP integration, beginning with the early 90s until today
- The route to success – what is the right approach and what is better to avoid
- Required GIS core functionality needed for true process integration with SAP
- Successful customer implementations of the SAP interfaces and lessons learned
- The role of technology, process analyses, and project methodology
Intergraph technical and sales representatives will be available during the rest of the conference at Booth 2A located at the Milan and Rome halls of the hotel auditorium (Avenida de Aragón, 400, Madrid).
Make sure you come hear Jirka’s presentation and meet us in Madrid!