Join Intergraph at Booth 27 at this year’s GIS for Transportation (GIS-T) Symposium, held April 15-18, in Loveland, Colorado, USA. Intergraph is a Gold Sponsor of this year’s “25 years of progress” event. Visit Booth 27 to find out how Intergraph provides solutions that help you drive smarter decisions, such as:
- Infrastructure Management
- Providing a platform for delivering intuitive geospatial workflows for your user base using GeoMedia® Smart Client
- Building, maintaining, and analyzing a multilevel, temporal linear referencing system for representing your road networks
- Planning and Operations
- Enabling safe routing and automated permitting for oversize/overweight (OSOW) vehicles
- Viewing and analyzing data about your roadways using straight line diagrams
- Obtaining incident location data that helps you determine why and how frequently incidents occur
- Remote Sensing and Data Management
- Establishing a GIS within a transportation environment using ERDAS APOLLO’s change detection and ERDAS IMAGINE®’s remote sensing tools
- Sending out better-equipped field crews using Leica’s mobile GIS hardware devices
Intergraph will also have a special demo of GeoMedia Smart Client at Booth 27 on Monday evening at 7:00 p.m. (MST). After watching our demonstration, you will have an opportunity to register to win a free all-terrain bike! We’ll even have it shipped and waiting for you when you arrive home.
Also, don’t forget to register for Hexagon 2012, our annual users’ conference, on June 4-7 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Hexagon 2012 is the perfect opportunity to learn how Intergraph technology can help you make smarter decisions by thinking forward. Register before April 16 to receive our discounted pre-registration rate of $799 – a $500 savings over our on-site registration rate! Click here to register.